Friday, November 25, 2011

usa airport 2011

Wednesday August 22, 2007 Last night was a busy one back at the hotel room, while getting everything packed and ready to go for my flight back to the USA. After getting my 6am wake-up call, I drug myself from the comfort of bed and got my day started. After the morning routine, I went out to the dining room for breakfast to fill up for the day’s adventure.

Once back at my room, I finished up packing my suitcases and spent some time uploading last night’s photographs to the blog site. With my room being close to the hotel’s wireless router, I was able to pick up the connection with my laptop, allowing me to work from the comfort of my quarters. When that was completed, I burned the remainder of my queued images onto a CD, resulting in a total set of 15 disks for the 83 day excursion.

usa airport
usa airport
usa airport
usa airport
usa airport
usa airport
usa airport
usa airport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...